Monday, March 9, 2009

Let's get this week started!

Well, today was a lovely Monday, if there is such a thing. It started out with sleeping in till 9:00 with hubby and puppy (puppy was a surprise when I woke up- Brian swears he jumped up here on his own). After taking my time getting ready for my weekly outing, we headed off to the doc for our 35 week check-up... so close!

The check-up went well. I am proud to say that I weigh the same amount as I did 2 weeks ago, though I am beginning to wonder if some of the blubber is just displacing itself because my chin of one has now become a chin of 2- no kidding. Darn that water weight. I was also pleased to know that I know longer have to go in to the hospital for injections if I start having contractions. In the words of Dr. K, "Don't come in until you're in labor." Bring on the contractions! As soon as we got home I began a routine of jumping jacks, sipping herbal tea, and munching on flamin' hot cheetohs. Not really, but just wait till next week. I am going to be obedient and continue with my bedrest and meds, if that's what the doctor wants. But believe me, next Monday might be a different story.

Other than that, the rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Brian rearranged Ella's room while I directed from the floor. I finally decided I liked it the way we had it in the beginning- sorry Bri, but I just have to see it to know what I want. I why on earth would I think that the 3 men that set it up would know what arrangement looks best? Surprised me!

I did lose a shoe tonight- I believe my youngest nephew is most likely responsible, as he was seen wearing it on several occassions. Fortunately, I won't be needing it until Monday at the earliest. Another thing, the lasagna from Pizza Hut is definitely worth getting- I was really impressed- they even used real ricotta cheese and not just cottage cheese, for those that are ricotta cheese fans. I'm not, but it was still super saucy and delicious.

Well, it's about 28 minutes until Tuesday, so I'm going to end here and save anyone who is kind (or bored) enough to read this from any further nonsense rambling. Oh, and by the way, I had a Dr. Pepper today, and I remembered why I haven't had one in a while. I've so moved on. Until next time...

1 comment: