Thursday, February 19, 2009

ABCs of ME

*A - Attached or single: Attached to Brian Adkisson
* B - Best Friend: my hubby
* C - Cake or Pie: tie- chocolate cake and key lime pie
* D - Day: Any day when Brian is home
* E - Essential Items: cell, flat iron, and Procardia (for the time being)
* F - Favorite Color: green
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms- not the sour kind though
* H - Hometown: North Richland Hills, TX
* I - Indulgences: bubble baths, pedicures, and Godiva chocolate
* J - January or July: July- sun and swimming
* K - Kids: currently baking- Ella Grace
* L - Life is incomplete without: God, my family and friends (same as Dana's)
* M - Marriage Date: February 25, 2006
* N - Number of Siblings: 3- Lauren, Ross, and Allison
* O - Oranges or Apples: red apples
* P - Phobia or Fears: fish- dead or alive
* Q - Quote: "I love you"
* R - Reason to Smile: way too many
* S - Season: summer
* T - Tag two: i don't know how to tag???
* U - Unknown fact about me: I have a mole next to my belly button that now looks more like a glob of melted chocolate
* V - Vegetarian or Not: omnivore
* W - Worst habit: letting the toilet seat drop instead of setting it down
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: I've had both but I prefer ultrasounds- the warm gooey gel is nice
* Y - Your favorite food: steak and shrimp
*Z - Zodiac sign: Sagitarius

1 comment:

  1. you are so strange liking the gel they put on you when you get an ultrasound...i hated that part!

    ReplyDelete