Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doc Update

Well, I should have posted this yesterday, but my hectic schedule would not permit. Right. So, I went to the doctor yesterday morning. Hooray for fresh air! I was kind of nervous going because they were going to do an fFN test to check for preterm labor. My doctor was gone again this week, so I saw her nurse practitioner again, who we really like. But I would prefer to see my actual doctor. Oh well. I was happy to know that I had not gained a ton of weight from my lounging and chocolate shakes (which Dana Hunka is responsible for). Only 2 pounds in the last 3 weeks. Woohoo. Everything else went really well, also. The fFN test came back negative, which means I am most likely not at risk for preterm labor in the next 2 weeks if I continue to take my meds and rest. We are glad for that. I had not dilated, either, which is good news.
So, my countdown to week 37 continues, when I can rise off my couch and face the outside world again. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Mere! And hey those chocolate shakes are not for you....they are for little Ella Bella...so there!

    ReplyDelete