Sunday, February 15, 2009

What's the date?

Each day is beginning to blur into the next. I keep up with the time because my relentless tummy will not let me skip a meal, but knowing the date is hopeless. Fortunately I am on track for today because of Valentine's Day, but by Wednesday I'll be floating through February once again.
Speaking of Valentine's Day, I had a great one. It started with some adorable little visitors (Melissa, Madi, and Max) who brought me some cheerful daisies. There's nothing like hugs and kisses from them! My valentine brought home some yummy dinner and we were able to enjoy just being with eachother. I am so thankful for him!
Tomorrow, is the exciting outing of the week- the Doctor's office!!! How I do look forward to Mondays! Hopefully everything will be going well, and Miss Ella is staying put for a while longer. I'm just not looking forward to standing on that scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment