Monday, February 16, 2009

Update from the Doc

I had my weekly doctor's appointment this morning (yea for fresh air!), and it was pretty uneventful, which in my case is probably a good thing. My doctor was gone today, so I had to meet again with her nurse practitioner, whom Brian and I just love. The best news I got was that I had not gained any wight this week (Halleluia!). I was a tad worried after all the chocolate and casseroles combined with my immobile state. It is sure to result in an expanding fanny.

Anyways, my vitals were great, and Ella's heartrate was great as well. She is alive and kickin'! She did tell me that her head is very low, which explains the frequency of my trips to the potty. Poor bladder is really suffering. But I guess she is in position and ready to jet whenever the time is right. She's just a little ahead of the game.

I have approximately 6 more weeks of confinement to the couch and then I am free! I have been day dreaming of what I am going to do the day I get off bedrest. Hopefully I can fit in at least 1 day of shopping before Ella arrives. I really miss the mall :( Next week they are going to do another test on me to check for preterm labor. So until then, I'm just hangin' around doin' what I do best.

3 comments:

  1. meredith.
    not only do you look like a freak, you are a freak.
    UNA MINA!!
    oh and i totally designed one of the onesies saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you are the baby are doing fine! Always good news:) You are just like your sister...always worried about looking fat! That is just impossible with y'all, no matter if you are pregant or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I definitely saw your tote bag comment on Rach's blog. JERK. But you're so right. It's gonna take a suitcase to cover my huge bum.

    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete